GENERAL TRAVEL POLICIES
All Excel NW athletes and parents are expected to abide by the travel policies outlined below.
1. The Travel Coordinator will reserve blocks of hotel rooms when possible, however, it is responsibility of the parent to make a reservation and pay for all hotel rooms. Reserved blocks often have booking deadlines so check in often for information on all travel tournaments. We request that players and parents make an effort to stay at the designated hotel for each tournament. Hotel information will be available prior to each tournament. Information will be distributed to teams via email from the coach and/or travel coordinator.
2. When traveling to overnight tournaments, curfew will be set by coaches before a match.
3. Transportation to and from all tournaments is the responsibility of the parent/player.
Stay To Play Tournament Policies – Some tournaments institute a Stay To Play policy, including Pacific NW Qualifiers, National Qualifiers and Reno Far West Qualifiers. This policy requires all players, parents, coaches, directors and officials to stay in designated hotels in order to meet entrance requirements for the tournament. Teams who do not abide by the Stay To Play policy will not be allowed to play in these types of tournaments. For this reason, Excel NW has the following policies in place:
1. Stay to Play tournaments will be designated at the time the tournament schedule is distributed.
2. No individual should make non-refundable travel arrangements for any Stay to Play tournament without consulting with the travel coordinator or club director.
3. All players, parents and coaches attending a Stay to Play tournament will be required to stay in the designated hotel(s) for the entire duration of the tournament.
2019 Tentative Travel Tournaments for All Teams
|DATES||TOURNAMENT NAME||TRAVEL TEAMS||LOCATION||VENUE|
|EUGENE, OR||UNIVERISTY OF OREGON|
|FEB||LAS VEGAS CLASSIC (PD)|
|LAS VEGAS, NV||WORLD MARKET CENTER|
|FEB||TRIPLE CROWN (PD)|
|KANSAS CITY, MO|
|FEB||SEATTLE CLASSIC (PD)|
|DENVER, CO||DENVER CONVENTION CENTER|
|MAR||PNW QUALIFIER - SPOKANE|
|APR||RENO FAR WESTERN QUALIFIER||14 ROX||RENO, NV||MULTIPLE|
|MAY||EMERALD CITY CLASSIC|
|SEATTLE, WA||UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON|